Tuesday, September 9, 2014

8 Millennium Development Goals

I would like to inform members of my social network about the 8 Millennium Development Goals established by the UN to be completed by 2015. These 8 incredible feats, including the eradication of extreme hunger and poverty and the reduction of child mortality, have measurable qualities that public health officials and organizations have been working towards achieving since 1990. I would choose to share this information because I think that public health is an amazing initiative that receives almost no recognition in the media for their progress. I think it is very inspiring to hear about the global cooperation to end these major problems. On the Website, you can learn more about the markers of each goal and track the progress for every country.

No comments:

Post a Comment